Wednesday, 4 January 2017

2016 Round up


Great year! Obviously my first solo exhibition at Salisbury Cathedral and finally getting my book out were some highlights. There are a few copies left drop us a line on sd02davidshaw@hotmail.com to grab one.


I have been participating on the VII photo agency's masterclass - continuing to work on my Parallel Lives project in Oldham. Once again thank you so much to all of those who are working with me on this one. Hoping to finish it this year.
















Rustic Pathways. Spent a few months travelling South East Asia photographing and youth working with Rustic. Was an incredible few months. Met some amazing people and worked with great students.









A shoot I did alongside rustic work at a Cambodian under 16s football game soon to be published in Blizzard magazine. 











After my time at Rustic I headed to Northern Myanmar - Kachin State - to photograph and write a feature about Pat Jasan. The group are an anti-drugs vigilante organisation who arrest and detain drug users and try to treat them in their own rehab camps using the power of religion. A publication has been confirmed to look out for that over the next few weeks.













Thanks again to every one who has worked with me, helped me out or grabbed a copy of the book, this year has been great and am looking forward to the next. Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment